Finding Your Niche - Question 3

It's been a crazy week here at my house.  Monday was MLK day and I FULLY intended to be a good American citizen and have my girls watch a Reading Rainbow episode about the book "My Friend Martin".  But we couldn't find the Wii remotes, so we couldn't get into Netflix, so... they watched 2 hours of the Andy Griffith show on TV Land instead.

That has nothing whatsoever to do with MLK.  Sigh.

Ok, well, with that epic fail made public, on to question #3:
   3.   What do you wish you could do?
  • I wish I could get up early enough to spend an hour in quietness with my Bible and a cup of coffee.
  • I wish I could get out of the house once a week to mentor and disciple someone as I was able to do in Peru.
  • I wish I could write my own content with the miriad of ideas floating around in my brain instead of being frustrated by the lack of a creative outlet.  
  • I wish I could do something I loved and earn an income that could help my husband to focus full-time on what God is calling him to do.  
Hmm... I have to temper this one with reality, and the season that God has me in right now.  He has such great purpose in each struggle we face, and I know that my husband's part-time job is SUCH an answer to prayer and that the men he is working with are being eternally impacted for the Kingdom.  However, that doesn't mean that I can't foster a desire to do something I love and be paid for it!  

Tomorrow starts something that I hope will further propel me on this journey.  I will be taking a certification course in Biblical Life Coaching.  I'm so excited and thankful that God has provided this opportunity for me.  I'm not sure how I feel about going back to school... even just a 10 week course... but I know this will be a great process for me to be stretched and equipped for even better ministry to my family, and to those women that God sends into my life.  

What in the world is life coaching, and what does it do?  Well, find out from my Life Coach trainer, Elisa Pulliam.  She is a certified Biblical Life Coach and after speaking with her on the phone, it was clear to me that this was something God had put in my path to continue my learning.  

Exciting times!  Can't wait to see what He does with this process.  

 photo Blogsiggy.png
Post a Comment