Finding Your Niche - Question 1


I just can't get away from this itch to write.  There are so many words swimming around in my head and some days I fall into bed exhausted because I have no creative outlet for them to surface.

So, it's back to the "blogging-board".

Yes, I made that term up.  I Googled it and so far, it doesn't exist.  But, I digress.

I'm going to blog my way through this challenge through my week and get to the bottom of this niche that I'm looking for as a blogger and as a professional (more to come on that...).

First question:
  1. What do you have experience in?
What don't I have experience in?!  I'm one of those people who has tried nearly everything (or at least researched the idea to death), but hasn't stuck with any one thing for long.  Ask my ballet teacher, and piano teacher, and clarinet instructor, and drama coach, and social work professors.... blah, blah, blah.
However, God has afforded me some wonderful experiences in some AMAZING fields!

  • music
  • overseas missions
  • homeschooling
  • baking
  • cooking from scratch (with LOTS of substitutions for non-existent ingredients)
  • learning a new language and culture
  • being an only child
  • caring for elderly people
  • living without family nearby
  • being super frugal
  • finding resources for my own needs
  • mentoring women
  • navigating foreign living
  • life in minsitry
  • balancing family and business
  • small business ownership
  • budgeting and making an income
  • difficult life transitions
  • letting go of ideals and learning to live more simply
  • learning flexibility despite challenging circumstances
That's a pretty good start, I'd say.  I'm excited to see where this goes!  

 photo Blogsiggy.png
Post a Comment