Bread of Life

UPDATE: Sorry folks, my HTML knowledge failed me on this... here's try #2 with the embedded video!  

One of the places that I find my daily nourishment in the Word is through the ministry of IF:Equip. Right now, we are going through a series entitled "I Am" and we're studying through some of the names of Christ.  This week we have been focusing on Christ as the Bread of Life.  Such a beautiful reminder that Jesus is truly all that I need.

Here is the video of today's discussion.  I wanted to share it because it just spoke to my heart and the wilderness season that I'm finding myself in right now.  I want something "different", I want something "more", but Jesus is just asking me to wait on His heart and to embrace the gift of learning to trust Him more.


 photo Blogsiggy.png
Post a Comment