Book List 2014

Happy New Year!  24 hours ago, I was reflecting on 2013 and the things that went on in the past year... 

One of those things I've been thinking about recently is my lack of checked off reading lists... well, I'm going to be realistic and recognize that I'm a busy missionary mom in a foreign country, homeschooling 2 girls, toting a toddler.  Leisure or educational reading isn't always on the top of the priority list.  I have great plans... but I'm not going to pressure myself to read 20 titles when I know it won't happen.  

Dissapointment isn't my thing... perfectionism can be brutal.

In saying that, one saving grace is using the Sonlight curriculum... I'm at least guaranteed to read some quality literature with my girls!  

Without further ado... here is my 2014 Book List:

Sonlight Core B Read Alouds with the girls!


Jesus the One and Only by Beth Moore



Give them Grace by Elyse Fitzpatrick


One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp


Believing God by Beth Moore

 photo Blogsiggy.png
Post a Comment