Real Food...

I've been doing a lot of research on cooking with whole foods recently.  Mostly it all started because I stumbled upon a "find" in the market recently and discovered that I can buy a pound of wheat germ for about $1.50 and a pound of wheat berries for about $.75.  A 25 pound bag of wheat berries in the States from Amazon costs about $18, making it a little less expensive... but still.... I FOUND WHEAT!!!!  Now I just have to figure out how to grind the stuff without a grain mill.... working on that...

At any rate... I've stumbled across some really great whole food cooking blogs in all this researching and thought I'd share...
FamilyFreshCooking.com
100 Days of Real Food (has 4 great menu plans complete with shopping lists!)
Deliciously Organic

Check them out and look at the amazing recipies you can create for YOUR family using non-processed foods!  (**Note: I am NOT an organic, whole-foods-only person... it's just mainly the types of food I CAN buy here!  An added bonus is that they're cheap and healthy for you too!!  Praise God for how He has provided this for my family!)

BlogSiggy
Post a Comment