Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY
Outside my window... green hybiscus hedges blowing in the breeze

I am thinking... I wish the neighbors wouldn't burn their fires while my laundry is hanging out!

I am thankful... for my house helper (one of our Bible Institute students) who is here for the afternoon

From the learning rooms... Firefly finished up Book 1 of Explode the Code and did her book Post Test today!

In the kitchen... a pound of strawberries that I bought this morning for about $.65

I am wearing... Jeans, long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve shirt and my pink slippers.  

I am creating...  my lesson plan for Friday's art class in the mission school

I am going... to look for Ladybug soon, who is outside playing with our neighbor's kiddo
I am wondering... what in the WORLD are we going to eat for dinner?

I am reading... Five Little Peppers and How they Grew with the girls

I am hoping... to get some answers back from our churches in the States about when we can visit

I am looking forward to... practicing the music for the women's conference at the end of this month

I am hearing... classical music coming from the office where DH is doing his grading

Around the house... mostly free of clutter!  Trying to maintain...

I am pondering... why I am always so tired in the afternoon?!

One of my favorite things... how creative the students here are with their ministries in the churches!

A few plans for the rest of the week: working on the children's street evangelism program for 2012, recording one of the student's reading an english script for a presentation video to be sent to the States

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Working on that morning routine!!!
BlogSiggy
Post a Comment