Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... beautiful tropical plants and flowers that grow naturally here!

I am thinking... I am so grateful for Starfall.com which keeps Ladybug occupied with her favorite songs!

I am thankful... that God blessed me with a little girl who loves to sing!

From the learning rooms... learning letter "S" this week (Ladybug) and how to skip count by 10 (Firefly)

In the kitchen... a huge disaster!

I am wearing... comfy jeans, 3 shirts, a lovely scarf that my dear friend Kim gave me before we left the States

I am creating... a plan for decorating the cafeteria during our upcoming woman's retreat

I am going... to head to lunch in the cafeteria very soon


I am wondering... how long it will take my laundry to dry this week?

I am reading... Peacemaker

I am hoping... to talk to my mom sometime this week

I am looking forward to... meeting with a planning grouptonight  for our upcoming missions conference

I am hearing... Starfall's phonics acvities on the other computer

Around the house... lots of dust.  Going to have my house helper work on that today!

I am pondering... ideas for keeping better order in my day

One of my favorite things... watching my girls' faces light up when the see the car return and realize it's me!

A few plans for the rest of the week: planning meetings, working on the daily "plan" for myself, projects with the students

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Starfall is a great thing!

BlogSiggy
Post a Comment