The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... grey morning with fog on the mountains

I am thinking... I really need to start making those pancakes for breakfast!

I am thankful... that today we have the opportunity to go out with some visitors from the States for a trip to the tourist market

From the learning rooms... we will be working on skip counting by 10s this week

In the kitchen... It's clean!  

I am wearing... comfy jeans, slippers (concrete is COLD), long sleeves

I am creating... presentations for our visit to the States in December

I am going... to hang up the wet laundry after breakfast

I am wondering... where the girl is who was supposed to be here for a 7:30am meeting?

I am reading... Peacemaker... A Biblical approach to personal conflict

I am hoping... to have time to wash the girls' "blankies" today.

I am looking forward to... spending time looking for Christmas gifts in the market today!

I am hearing... lots of early morning birds

Around the house... we spent time cleaning yesterday, so it's pretty clean!

I am pondering... solutions to Firefly's schooling

One of my favorite things... having my girls sitting on my lap watching old home videos while I blog!

A few plans for the rest of the week: frost a cake with the colors of our host country's flag for a ladies brunch, get things ready for the 200+ guests coming for our Bible Institute's open house

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... 


These birds live right outside my door... SO beautiful!

BlogSiggy
Post a Comment