3 in 30 for July

3in30 Challenge
Well, as promised, I'm back today to list my 3 in 30 (now more like 25) for the month of July!  I'm hoping this (and the fact that I'm BLOGGING about it) will keep me accountable to get things done!

  1. To blog consistently at least once a week.  I have some plans to blog about a book that I'm currently reading, as a way to enhance my learning as I go through it.  This should keep me a little more consistent as well.
  2. To plan something nice for my husband's birthday on the 17th of this month.  He will be returning from a missionary trip with our mission's 3rd year Bible students on that day, so it will be a double party, welcome home and birthday!
  3. To finish the other book that I'm reading.  It's simply a pleasure book, BUT I need to finish it so that I can move on to some other things I've been wanting to pick up!  My goal is to begin reading more consistently, so this is a great way to motivate myself!!!
So there it is... the plan for this month!  We'll see how it goes.  I often start out well, but never seem to finish strong... another long-term goal to begin working on!  

BlogSiggy
Post a Comment