Workboxes... week 1, day 1


I spent my Saturday afternoon working on these and put them together last night. I already had the numbers printed and laminated from the States, so it was just a matter of putting them on the bags. But here they are! We're starting with 10 this morning and we'll see how it goes. I think I'm going to work from the Hubbard's Cupboard 2's and 4's curriculum a bit so I can be doing things for Ladybug that will be more helpful to her learning besides just "keeping her busy".

This week's theme is "Birds of _____ (where we live)" and we'll be learning about 5 different, beautiful birds of our new home! Each day has a journal page where the girls will paste a picture of the bird of the day and draw a picture of what food they eat, and what their nests look like. I'm excited to learn with them! Depending on the week, I'll update as I can!
Post a Comment