Look at the fun-ness!

I just got these today from Oriental Trading!  I'm SO excited!  These are another addition to my teaching curriculum for preschool at our new ministry in South America.  I was asked a few months ago if I would be willing to teach one of the national missionary's children (who doesn't speak English) and Firefly in a preschool a few days a week.  I had already planned on doing things with Firefly and Ladybug while we were there and they weren't quite Kindergarten age yet, so this will be just perfect! 
 
I'm planning on using these trays as an alternative to preschool "stations" that you might find in an average American preschool.  You know, like the dress-up station, the craft station, the reading station, etc.  I'm going to use the ideas from 1+1+1=1 and incorporate a few from here as well.  I can't wait to get there and set up a room with all this yummy preschool stuff!  SO EXCITING!!!!!  :-)

Post a Comment