Happy Thanksgiving!

We have truly enjoyed our day today with family. We are currently visiting my parents and enjoying spending a little time with them before we say goodbye in not too many weeks.



I am doing a little research on how to incorporate a "Jesse Tree" into our family's Christmas celebration. While there is a wonderful resource at Holy Experience of a downloadable devotional (complete with printable ornaments), this year I'm going to just use this free option and see how it goes before I spend money. Some families choose to get real ornaments to represent all of the different aspects of the devotionals. I would love to do that, but first we'll take a few years and see if we really keep up with it ourselves.
Also, check out this website so that you can see a practical application of everything. We're excited to start!
Post a Comment