Fruit of the Spirit

I am so passionate about teaching my children the Word! I certainly don't do a great job at it yet, and we are experimenting with different ways to incorporate it into our day. I pray that the Lord continues to give me fresh ideas to feed their curiosity about everything from His perspective! I was lead to Monica's idea from The Homespun Heart to teach the Fruits of the Spirit to preschoolers and LOVED the idea! I only pray that amidst all of the craziness of moving and preparations we can do something like this in our week. We'll see what develops from this.

She as a wonderful weekly/daily system to teach, including amazing journal pages for the children to color and add to their very own notebook. I think this would be an excellent way for us to start our own study together. Oh, to have children who are trained in the Word! To me, this is more important than all the playtime and good curriculum I could come up with on my own!
Post a Comment