Peace

image from tmbministries.com


Did you ever have a decision that you needed to make and it was just HARD? The kind where you struggled over the silence of scripture on the subject and felt conflicted by the multitude of differing opinions and convictions all around. This decision was made more difficult for me because my husband felt a different conviction on the topic.

I've been facing one of those decisions this week and I must say that when the peace of the Lord comes, it is so sweet! After struggling for so long and hard the Lord finally reminded me of Psalm 32:8, "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go, I will counsel you and watch over you." I had a peace knowing that the Lord gave me the husband He did with the convictions he has. The Lord is working on my husband's heart as well as mine with the same Holy Spirit.

This is the beauty of biblical womanhood and submission to the head of my household. Ultimately the Lord is the head of our home and my husband is submitted to His lead while I submit to the leadership over me. The relief that came after the Lord instructed my heart in this matter was just amazing. If I would only listen and remember this lesson!

May you be at peace as I am with all the decisions you make in the Lord today!

Post a Comment