Menu Plan Monday

Happy Memorial Day to everyone! I hope you are enjoying your BBQ-ing opportunities on this beautiful day! Thanks to all the servicemen and women who are BBQ-ing overseas as well! It's because of what you do that I can do what I do! I am truly grateful!

Here is my meal plan for this week... it's a crazy week for us! We have our church's missions conference this coming weekend... which means less cooking, but A WHOLE LOT MORE busyness!

Dinners:
Monday - Pancakes with bacon (I do my bacon this way)
Tuesday - DH and I are out for a Phillies ball game thanks to my Father-in-law!
Wednesday - Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and canned peas
Thursday - Sausage Stew
Friday - dinner at church for missionaries
Saturday - church-wide family dinner, making Savory Onion Rice to share
Sunday - Mealoaf leftovers with rice

Lunches:
Quesidillas
Tuna Fish
Jelly and Neufchatel cheese
PB & Honey
Carrot sticks
Apricots

Breakfasts:
Overnight Breakfast Casserole
Cereal
Yogurt with granola (for mommy and daddy)
Yogurt with honey (for the girls!)
Cinnamon toast
Post a Comment