Menu Plan Monday

Well, it is Monday again and I'm going to try hard to get back to blogging this week! Here is my meal plan for the week:

Dinners:
Monday - Lasagna made with the stuffing from this recipe
Tuesday - Red Beans and Rice made with ham instead of sausage
Wednesday - Breaded Chicken with rice and organic peas
Thursday - Mustard Glazed Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and corn
Friday - Pancakes with bacon
Saturday - Memorial Day picnic w/ DH's family!
Sunday - Leftover Meatloaf

Lunches:
Tuna fish sandwiches
Quesadillas
Apple and cheese melts
Whatever else we can think up... I'm having trouble with lunches...

Breakfasts: Our girls are getting REALLY hungry between breakfast and lunch, so I'm trying to come up with better ideas than a bowl of cereal!
Easy Breakfast Casserole
Overnight Breakfast Casserole
Zucchini Bread

I just made a batch of Family Bread from the Hillbilly Housewife, and I have (hopefully successful!) yogurt cooling in the fridge. With those things I'll be able to have sandwiches and yogurt snacks for the girls and DH for the next week.
Off to check the yogurt!
Post a Comment