Frugal Friday

What a great deal for yourself?? If you like coffee (or tea!) check this out:
Go HERE and get this deal...

Stainless Steel 12 Cup Coffee maker
Stainless Steel Carafe
Travel Mug
Two 1/2-lb packs of coffee

All for $10 shipped! If you shop through Ebates, according to Thrifty Mama, you will also get $5 back, making it $5 for the deal! She shares:

As with all Gevalia offers, this does sign you up for a monthly shipment from
them, but it is super easy to cancel. You can cancel online in your account or
by calling this number: 1-800-438-2542.

It's been a busy week... I'm sort of taking a break from the blogging world. I am currently preparing a creative gospel presentation for my church's missions conference during the ladies luncheon. Any ideas? I Googled "Creative Gospel Presentation" and this was something that popped up. It's pretty amazing to watch. Thought I'd share...

Post a Comment