Well, I wasn't able to post for most of the weekend... we were travelling home from our missions training school in NC! Now we're back to our home and I am in the throes of allergies and spring cleaning! We came back with a vanload and were greeted/reminded of how much STUFF we left behind that we didn't even THINK about or use for 3 whole months! What an overabundance of "stuff"! I've been sorting, packing, and pitching for 2 whole days now.
Needless to say, this week is going to be nothing but recouperating and getting back to "normal"... whatever that is now! My menu plan is lacking, I realize, but this week needs some serious flex. Here's what we had so far:

Dinners -
  1. Pork with BBQ sauce, brocolli, rice
  2. Pork stirfry with red/yellow/green bell peppers and onions over rice
  3. Freezer meals for the rest of the week!

Lunches -

  1. PB & J
  2. Tuna Fish
  3. Tomato soup
  4. Leftovers
  5. More PB & J.....

Breakfasts -

  1. Cereal
  2. Oatmeal
  3. Toast
  4. Pancakes?? Maybe on Saturday morning...

Snacks -

  1. Pretzels
  2. Graham crackers
  3. Fruit

I am also planning a baking day tomorrow... here's what I'd like to accomplish:

  1. Cereal cookies to use up the Baby Oatmeal cereal that my daughter isn't eating!
  2. Zucchini Bread made with freezer zucchini from last summer's supply

I bought bread... sigh... so we're set for sandwiches and the like for a few days. Can't wait to get into my baking routine! Tuesdays are set apart for that, I think...

Post a Comment