Still learning...

It's been a while here... whew! I'm glad to see that everyone is still out there in cyberspace.

DD's and DH and myself have all been at our missions training program for the past 4.5 weeks and things are going so well! The Lord is doing some amazing things in our lives here. We truly cannot imagine going to Peru without having this training behind us! We've grown and been S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-D beyond anything we've ever experienced before!

I need to come up with nicknames for my girls besides "DD". I'm thinking about it and will continue to search!

I hit a great deal today at Walmart and would like to thank MoneySavingMom for alerting me to the savings! I printed out the $5/1 Huggies Gentle Care coupon and headed to Walmart. While they (sadly) didn't have the wipes I was hoping to get, they did have these


for $2.82. I used 2 $5/1 coupons to purchase 2 packs of Huggies Changing pads (DD#2's friend T.E. will be getting a present!) for FREE with $4.36 leftover. I then picked up a box of Walmart wipes for $7.64 and only paid $3.28 out of pocket for them!


For my second deal I printed more Johnson's products coupons here. I then picked up 7 bars of Johnson's Buddies soap and 1 bottle of Johnson's Buddies detangling spray. I would have paid $10.03 for them but with my coupons only paid $2.03 out of pocket!


All told, here is the sum of my deals today:

Purchased - $23.31

Coupons - $18.00

Out of Pocket - $5.31

Happy Couponing!!!


Post a Comment