More for FREE!!

I had to make a Walmart run today... SOMEHOW I managed to run out of toothpaste! Hopefully with my couponing and CVS-ing I won't do that again....


Here is the rundown of my trip:


Crest Multi-care Whitening toothpaste: $2.72 - $1.50 coupon from 1/18 circular = $1.22

Johnson Buddies soap: $.97 x 3 - $3/3 = FREE!!!

(DH wanted Maple Syrup): $7.78 - $10.00 gift card from doing online surveys = FREE!!!

Christmas Cards for next year: $3 a box (4 boxes) at 75% off - $2.22 left from the giftcard = about $.20 a box or $.78

20 Mini Christmas Stockings (were $1 each) + box of Cinnamon sticks for next year's gifts (were $4) @ 75% off = $5


Total Savings:

$49.41 in merchandise

- $14.50 in coupons and gift cards

- $27.91 in Christmas discout

$7 out of pocket


Not bad for my second trip with coupons and deals!

Want to get that Johnson Buddies deal? Go here for your printable coupon.


Post a Comment