Indoor Activities

After talking to my cousin this morning who was on her way to an indoor playplace with her two LOs... I thought, now where around here could I find active play for MY kiddos?? Today was a particularly beautiful day outside, but it was only about 40 degrees F. WAY too cold for a 2.5 year old and an 8 month old to play in for a long period of time. We spent a grumpy morning together inside... doing what we could to stay entertained. Granted, I have a "helper" who works with me on my chores and daily tasks, but even that loses its luster after the 5th time of, "Mommy, can we play now??" Here's what I've found so far...

Play Pals at BucksMont indoor sports center - M-F from 9-11:30. $5 per kiddo
Jungle Fun in Allentown area - M-Th 10AM on... $6 for DD#1 and $3 for me, DD#2 is free
Library Story hour in Doylestown - F 9:30 or 10:30 AM
Toddler Story time in Qtown - various days 10:45 AM
Post a Comment