Christmas is coming...

And I'm feeling especially crafty this year! Here's some ideas for my family:

My DH suggested that we get new stockings... who wants to pay $10 a piece for Christmas stockings that came from a STORE?! I want to MAKE them myself! I found GREAT ideas to make stockings out of felted sweaters... a new favorite pasttime... and who would have believed it... MARTHA herself came up with a great way to do this. Does that mean I'm "moving up" in the world of crafting?? Haha...

Also have been wanting to find a way to make some cute, fuzzy friends for my girls' stocking stuffers. They don't need to be big and fancy... homemade is more fun anyway! :-) Once again, Martha has a tutorial on how to make a chicken, lamb, or pig. Here's another site that has a ton of great ideas on how to make baby toys.
Post a Comment