Cheaper... easier???

So... now I've done a little research and I've found REALLY easy directions to MAKE my own cloth diapers... SERIOUSLY! I'm considering it...

Website that has ALL the links for free diaper patterns: Click Here
Website with GREAT step-by-step instructions: Click Here
Website that sells easy diaper patters: Click Here
Website that helps to use material that you have laying around...GREAT!: Click Here
A pdf file with the pattern right on the paper!: Click Here
Website with somewhat advanced directions, but could be good!: Click Here
Website that includes fabric by the yard: Click Here
Directions for making a FuzziBunz inspired diaper: Click Here
Website with diaper fabric: Click Here
Rita's Rump Pattern: Click Here
Sew Quick Soaker Pattern: Click Here
Diaper Sewing Diva's Forum: Click Here

Whew! This was a bit of my therapy for the day... it's been a rough "two-year-old day", as I like to call them... :0) More later!
Post a Comment