Continuing on the path to CLEAN...

Here I am, on Day #4... here's my assignment for today:




So far, I'm getting dressed to my shoes each morning (including hair and face), reading my email reminders for 2 minutes, and shining my sink before I go to bed each night. It's amazing what a clean, shiny sink does for your mood in the morning! I'm going shopping tomorrow with the girls... we haven't left the house all week, so we need a morning out! I'm excited to get some organizational things and keep moving on my Babysteps!


In other news... I NEED A HAIRCUT!! I've been searching and searching and I think I finally found one that I really like. I do NOT have the time I'd like to wash, dry, and curl my hair every morning like I used to be able to do... hmm... so I need an easy, wash 'n go hairstyle! Here's what I think I'm going to do:

It's been a long time since I've had my hair that short... and I know my hair is not that blonde anymore... but it looks cute and easy! Plus, I'll be able to wear all of those cute Lia Sophia earrings I saved from my business! :-) More pictures to come...
Post a Comment