Quick Update

I know there isn't much new to share, but I thought I'd give a quick update for those of you who check here occasionally.

Adam and I are continuing to work on our BCM application this month. It's our goal to have it done before January 31st... and, Lord willing, I think we'll meet that goal! It was really amazing to see things come together and watch how He provided us with the time we needed to complete the 8 pages of thought-provoking questions! Several weeks were booked solid with activities, but something was always cancelled and we were able to work on it together! God is so good at providing!

Please pray for us this week as we are all battling colds... no fun.

In other news, the Lord laid it on our hearts that this is the time for me to end my home-business. It was a tough decision, but I have a peace that this is His timing! It's been amazing to watch His work in that area as well. 3 of my 5 home parties in the month of January were cancelled or did not work out... and yet I was not upset or stressed by that because I could see Him working to give me time to rest and reflect on other things.

More updates coming soon! Thanks for the encouragement and prayers!
Post a Comment