Spanish Teacher?!

Today I (Becky) had MOPS (Mother's of Preschooler's) and realized that one of the ladies at my table gives private Spanish language lessons! I have had it on my heart to find someone like this for myself! Perhaps this is the Lord's way of providing that for me! I called her today and talked with her about our time-frame for going (2-3 years) and she was confident that I could get a grasp on the language in that period of time.

Adam is such a self-disciplined person and he has been using the Rosetta Stone program that we bought. I struggle with doing anything not imperative in my day (i.e. - reading, taking time to do little projects) unless someone is standing over me instructing me! We'll see if this lady (Paty) would be a good option for my own language studies!

I've also been reading through Hebrews this week/month and the Lord is impressing on my heart the amazing gift that Jesus is to us! He completely wiped out the need for us to be covered with an animal sacrifice and is now our Perfect High Priest who sits at God's right hand in heaven. He understand our weaknesses because He faced each and every one of them, yet He did not sin! What a great God and a marvelous Savior!

"Under the old system, the blood of goats and bulls, and the ashes of a young cow could cleanse people's bodies from ritual defilement. Just think how much more the blood of Christ will purify our hearts from deeds that lead to death so that we can worship the living God. And so, dear brothers and sisters, we can boldly enter the Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus." Hebrews 9:13-14, 10:19
Post a Comment